Friday, November 16, 2012

Veggie Ground Rolls (with Collard Green Leaves)


What to make for dinner last night? So I got creative with what I had and this is what I came up with! Sure, I don't like processed food much, but when there is nothing to make for dinner, I just have to get creative. We had this in the fridge (it was all vegetables). We also had 5 green collard leaves, carrots, Brussels sprouts and broccoli...


1. I pre-heated the oven to 350 degrees
2. On medium heat, I sauteed 1/2 an onion for a minute
3. Coated it the baking pan with olive oil spray
3. Added the veggie ground to onion and cooked for 2-3 minutes-- but not too much.
4. After washing the collard green leaves well I cut out the stem, laid them flat and added the cooked veggie ground and rolled them up like enchiladas and set on the baking pan.

Baked these for 10-12 minutes!

 This was my dinner plate last night! Delicious.
The veggies are baked small Brussels sprouts cut in half, broccoli and a little bit of vegan butter and lemon pepper to taste. I've added the agave-glazed garlic carrots in a previous blog.

Love,

Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment