Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Extremely Excited I Exercised My Right to Vote!

When Bret got home, we went together to cast our votes at our voting place. Bret and I have very similar values on issues and we both whole-heatedly believe that change begins with being radical. (That is why Bret and I strongly attracted each other like magnets since fist day we met!)

We were both were so proud we voted for Dr. Jill Stein of the Green Party (see why in my previous blog) and proudly wore our "I Voted" stickers to the gym and during our work out!

At the gym, I was extremely elated at the possibility that Obama would win the Presidency. Although I didn't vote for him, I know he'll win California. I am both excited and nervous about today's elections and those feelings--believe it or not-- gave me so much strength and power during yesterday's workout (chest and abs)! I felt fabulous!

When we got home, I turned on the news (PBS) to follow up the election. I took out my camera and excitedly just started taking pictures of myself, hahaha! It was so much fun! I am just so proud of my votes today: Presidential, California's and Los Angeles County measures; I can't wait to find out the results!

I am also extremely, extremely grateful for having had the privilege to naturalize into a U.S. citizen and now exercised my right to vote.

Love,

Bea


I posted this on Facebook:  
"Disregard the color of my shirt. I voted Green this time, but I wanted the guy in BLUE to win!" :
 








2 comments:

  1. You're so cute bea! I need to hang out with you!! I need some training lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, thanks Erika! I think we are already hanging out together when you read my blogs and post comments! :D To start-- get your eating right and the rest will follow. Researchers say, though that once people start to eat right, they naturally just want to start exercising. But it works out the other way too: when people start exercising, they naturally want to eat right.

    ReplyDelete