Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Driver's License just got Suspended...

This is the letter I got from the DMV stating that my license is suspended effective today, October 2nd. I already expected this letter, so it didn't come as a surprise. 
 

So what this means now is that I will not depend on my car to get around. From now on I will walk to places and take public transportation! It means I will be a greener version of the GreenBea!  

Perhaps not being able to drive will help me focus since I won't be able to go and be everywhere. It will help me plan accordingly (to catch the bus on time) and  manage my time more effectively to get things done. 

Another great thing about riding the bus is the fact that I'll be able to grow my reading muscles because you know I will become a little book worm!

I always try to see the bright side of situations that life throws at me. So I'm excited for my new lifestyle and I am excited to see what else I learn! Now I'm off to walk to the gym and get my fitness on (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer-phase-1-day-2.html)!



Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment