Sunday, October 21, 2012

End-of-Week 3 Progress Pictures

Good morning!

I woke up, drank 2 cups of water with lemon juice, washed my face, jumped into my green bikini and set the camera for my my end-of-week 3 progress pictures....

Phase 1 (Muscle building):
Week 3



   

  

The first day of my workouts this week (Tuesday) I was sooo sore from my legs! I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it through, but I did! I've finished week 3, see I did it!I took each day at a time, gave my body the proper nutrition and sleep it needed to recuperate.

My workouts are getting harder and heavier each week. I am really focused in this. I feel that fore the most part, my workouts are very consistent, clean, timely and organized. (I've been following the program almost exactly as it should be.) It feels good to stick to one program and follow through!

Today is my off day, yay! I need to rest because I am feeling a little tired, even after having slept 8 hours last night! I'm sad to admit my upper body joints are inflamed....I think the heavy lifting is hurting me. I just want to push this out (because it's the muscle building phase) and I want to get my body used to training harder and heavier. 

Tomorrow I start week 4-- it'll be a repeat of week 3. Still, there is no cardio in this phase, but beginning next week cardio begins! :-O Here is an overview of my training this week:

Monday- Legs
Tuesday- Back and Biceps
Wednesday- Chest and Triceps
Thursday- Legs
Friday-Shoulders and Abs
 
9 more weeks to go until I finish the program. I am excited to see what kind of changes I will make! Again, I am not on a strict diet plan, I eat as best as I can. I have to tell you though, that little by little I've been cutting out certain foods, like peanut butter (this week, though, I ate so many nuts! Ahh!), soy milk and bread. I'd love to slowly transition into a low-fat, raw, vegan diet. Another of my goals is to eventually train for a Figure physique...Maybe one day I will compete in Figure!
This picture looks like a figure pose ;-)
Enjoy your Sunday! I'm off to do some reading :-)

Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment