Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Got My Fooddie Pen Pal Package Today!

When I opened my apartment door just a few minutes ago there was a package with a red bow on the box with my name on it! I knew it was from my Foodie Pen Pal, Sheila (http://www.welcometomykitchen.net/), all the way from Texas! 

FPP post Foodie Penpals
Check it out and sign up, it's fun! http://www.theleangreenbean.com/foodie-penpals/


I shook the package and tried to guess what it was.....;-) I actually couldn't wait to open it!

To my surprise my gift was 3 lbs. of nuts!!! I love nuts so much! (But honestly I try hard to stay away from them as much as possible because I can't stop eating them... :(


I was like "oh no!", but at the same time so happy! :-D
 
I am still eating them! I MUST put them away. NOW! Out of sight, out of mind. If I keep them in front of them--that's it--they will be GONE by the time Bret comes home this evening. 
I also found this very sweet note from Sheila :-)

Okay, back to work!

Love,

Bea


P.S. ....Ay, my tummy is now beginning to hurt... :/

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you liked them..in moderation its fine to eat them.. but if you are like me hard to resist to devour them all.. lol

    sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sheila! Absolutely, it is great to eat nuts in MODERATION, just that sometimes I eat too much :( I hid them up high in the pantry-- out of sight; out of mind.

    That night I told my husband that I had eaten all of the honey roasted pecans and told him my (secret, ha!) hiding place. The next morning, I went to eat more nuts and the tin was empty! LOL Bret has eaten them all after I went to bed the night before.

    ReplyDelete