Thursday, August 2, 2012

I am in love with my husband!

I am so in love....Bret is so amazing. Every day he does something that takes my breath away. Whether it's a caress, the way he looks at me, when he tells me the truth, analyzes his own biases or admits his insecurities I fall in love with him again and again.

I always find myself learning from Bret when talks about the way he sees the world, or how others may see the world. He always gives people the benefit of the doubt and speaks up for people, regardless.

My husband is just so amazing, extraordinary. I wrote on my OkCupid.com profile that "my husband would be an extraordinary man," and he is. Bret is my dream come true.

Today is our last day in Venice. We leave home tomorrow morning. During our honeymoon, I've learned so much about myself, about Bret and about us together as a couple. I am so excited to live our married life back in L.A.

Health, Joy, Peace and Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment