Sunday, August 19, 2012

Age: 31, Day #2

Hola!!!

I am so excited to be 31! I have so many plans, so many ambitions, goals and dreams! I am taking charge of mind, my actions and my life!

I am so excited to be the best me, the happier me, the more loving and kinder me, the healthiest me, the fittest me!

Today I started my day drinking 2 cups of warm water with 1/2 squeezed lemon juice. Forty-five minutes later I had breakfast, a plate full of (mostly organic) fruit: 1 medium banana, 2 small pears, 4 strawberries, 1 plum, pineapple and honeydew chunks.


1 hour after breakfast I had 2 more cups of water and then 2 more....I am starting to eat as raw as possible! I am cutting soy products out for 21 days and I'd like to try going raw for 21 days, but not sure about that one.

Tonight Bret and I are going to dinner with his father, Jim and wife, Denise.

Now back to work and cleaning!

Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment