Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am sooo tired....

I feel so tired right now...

I took my mom to her doctor's appointment in Norwalk today and I was okay driving there and back to her home. It was later when I was driving back home to the West L.A. area I was worried about falling asleep because I was so tired. It took me 45 minutes to get home and  made it home safely-- thank God, but I still was worried I would fall asleep right before I pulle dup the drive way.

Bret and I made dinner and I was just disagreeing with him for silly reasons...Neither of us liked my attitude and he made sure he told me that! So instead of withdrawing from him and being alone, I decided to hug him. I then told him I want to watch a movie with him tonight. I need to be close to him.

Right now I feel incredibly tired. I am ready to go to bed, but I'm going to try to stay awake for the movie. I don't know if it's my medication that is getting me so tired later in the day, I'm getting insufficient sleep or I am expending too many calories at the gym...

I will have to wait and see what happens in the next week. Next week I have a 2nd MRI screening and I will have a better idea of what is going on.  So in the meantime I'll hang on!

Good night,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment