Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm a little sick, but a lesson has been learned!

I am under the weather today. I woke up to the sound of my alarm having only slept 6 hours! (Why do I do this to myself??) As I drank my 2 cups of warm water with lemon, I felt so tired and sleepy...I thought I needed more sleep and I went back to bed...I woke up around 9am -- with a sore throat and a headache. I did not take any medicine. I refuse to put chemicals, drugs and toxins in my body.Food is the best medicine; and today I focused on eating well to help my body recuperate.

The whole day my body's been aching a little and the headache was throbbing whole day. I had little appetite and took a nap by 12pm. Bret's love and encouragement got me to go to the gym for a cardio and short shouler workout.

I had just enough energy to workout. I thought moderate exercise today was good making my weak cells push hard and pull energy anywhere they could. A stimulus for my help them change their state of being. Working out and not thinking for a few minutes that I am sick pushed them to different levels. It was a state of mind.

Stuff like this makes my body age! Now that I'm in my 30's I think most about the aging process and how I want to age wisely. I want to be wise about the choices I make to have a healthy lifestyle and age well. With that said, I am going to bed now. Good night!

Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment