Sunday, June 10, 2012

Body Composition Results!

Here are  my results using  the Tanita Scale (from the Center, where I work), a body composition scale :

Age: 30
Gender: Female

 Height: 5'1"
Body type: Athletic

Weight: 116.2 lbs. (1.0 lbs. clothes)
Fat %: 16.2%
Fat Mass: 19.2%
Muscle Mass: 92.0 lbs.
Bone Mass 5.0lbs. 
Metabolic Age: 15 (What??!!)

I was very surprised that my body fat percentage is 16.2%!!! I never thought I'd get it that low. In 2008 I told Bret I was aiming for 18% - back then my body fat was about 24%. 

So these numbers that I just shared are NOT accurate. There are always fluctuations in the body and the scale reading  might have been influenced by other factors, like the time of day, or the fact that I was wearing clothes or something like that. This is just an estimate and it gives me an idea of where I'm at.

Setting fitness goals for myself helps me improve in many ways. This is a lifestyle for me, I love learning what my body can do if I set my mind to it!

Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment