Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm starting an exciting 30-day challenge!

It's July 1st. What a beautiful hot summer day! Half of 2011 has flown us by...Are you where you wanted to be in the beginning of 2011? Have you accomplished your goals or resolved something by this time of the year?

If you resolved to be healthier this year, for example, but fell off the bandwagon -- no worries. Get back up on your two little feet and start over! Se vale volver a empezar! ("It's allowed to start over!"). If you haven't gotten done what you said you would on January 1st, go out there and start doing it today. You still have 182 and a half days left!

Lately, I have been thinking and meditating more deeply about the way I live and the quality of life I want today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life....I have set some new exciting goals for myself to accomplish the rest of this 2011. I started a 30-day challenge today that is worthwhile! Whoo-hoo! (I will tell you in a private message what is if you really wanna know what it is ;-)

Really though, I'd also like to encourage you to do the same :) For the next 30 days try something new or different. Develop a healthier habit or stop an addictive/unhealthy one, pick up a new hobby, learn a new skill, etc. Take baby steps that will lead to sustainability. Be patient, take one day at a time and believe in yourself. The next 30 days are gonna pass you by whether you do it or not -- so why not do it ???

The clock continues to tick and we are not getting any younger. What are you waiting for? This is your life. Live it and love it.

Love,

Bea


Check this out:http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_try_something_new_for_30_days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment