Sunday, July 17, 2011

12 days out from the competition!

I am 12 days out from the competition!

This morning I put on my heels and bikini and practiced and filmed my walk and posing. I look great! Except, since I didn't do it before I didn't realize I have visible fat/cellulite in my lower back...It cool though, I think within the next week I might be able to get rid of it. Jada suggested to split 60 minutes of cardio (30 minutes AM; 30 minutes PM) each day until competition day and eat super clean. She also suggested I eat asparagus for my vegetables all next week so that the asparagus can flush me out (asparagus is a diuretic). We will see if this works to get rid of my fat at the last minute! :-O

This is my timeline...

This Friday 5/20:  I will go get my shoes, accessories and sportswear outfit in downtown LA. This Friday I also plan on gettign my  make-up from MAC but I am not sure if I will get it from there. MAC has made some racists or intolerant comments against people of color, I think. I will have to double check.

Saturday 5/21: I will get my bikini line waxed! I might get the Brazilian wax to get rid of all my hair, ouch! I'm also going to practice on my make up and hair style.

Wednesday 5/25: I already ordered my tanning lotion and MHP's Xpel (diuretic) that I will take a few days before competition day.

Friday 5/27: I will get my nails and pedicure done. Drink little water and go to bed early.

Here is my diet and workout for today:


6:30am 1/2 medium banana

7:00am Meal 1
Protein pancake: 1/4 cup oats, 3/4 cup egg whites,  1 tbsp ground flaxseed; 1/2 medium banana slices; 2 tbsp of sliced almonds (Maybe I had too much (healthy) fat in this one meal, but it was so yummy! I just have to limit my fat intake through out the day.



3 scoops SuperPump  before workout

AM Workout: Heavy Legs and Cardio
  • 2X30 walking lunges/ each leg
  • Deadlifts- 1X15 - 50 lbs; 2X12- 60 lbs; 1X10- 70 lbs
  • Split lunges of Smith Machine- 3X12-70 lbs. each leg; 1X20-40 lbs each leg
  • Butt blaster machine- 1X18-80lbs; 1X15-90 lbs; 2X12-100lbs each leg/glute
  • Leg Abductor machine- 1X15-80lbs; 1X12- 90lbs; 2X10-100 lbs.
  • Lying leg curls- 4X12-60 lbs. (alternated fast; slow; up fast and down slow; 1/2 way-45degrees) 
  • 27 minute cardio workout: uphill walk 3.5-5.1 mph; 5.0-8.0 incline

11:30am Snack 1
1 scoop of vegetable protein (~18 grams)
2 oz soy milk

1:15pm  Meal 2
2 grape tomatoes; Large salad (spinach, red lettuce, broccoli slaw, shredded carrots,  radish; cucumber), balsamic vinegar and lemon pepper
1 chicken patty  with chipotle sauce
1/4 cup boiled sweet potato

4:30pm Meal 3
4 egg whites; 1/2 cup zucchini

5:30pm Cardio- 30 minutes- elliptical machine

7pm Meal 4
Chicken-less chicken; 1/2 cup asparagus; 1/2 cup broccoli

9:30pm Snack 2
Vegetable protein powder; 2 oz. soy milk

No comments:

Post a Comment