Monday, July 18, 2011

In exactly 30 days I will be 30 years old

In exactly 30 days I will be 30 years old. I just realized this yesterday. My search for self-improvement is always on going, but in these next 30 days I am going to pursue self-improvement harder than ever. These next 30 days will be last days of my 20's...I am entering a new phase in my life and with it, I am shifting old paradigms into new ones that will take me a step closer to the person I am meant to be. I am also beginning my contest-prep today. I am 11 weeks out!

Today I started my day waking up at 5:15am. (Meal 1) I made breakfast, a protein pancake made of 1/3 cup organic rolled oats, 1 large whole egg and 2 large egg whites (organic and cage-free); and sugar-free/calorie-free syrup; and 1 cup of green tea.

I went to Starbucks to drink my coffee (pre-workout stimulant) and make my to-do list and set goals for the week.  After 30 minutes, I head off to the gym for my heavy leg workout:

Warm-up - 5 minutes
Lunges w/o weight
Deadlifts
Smith Machine Squats
Hamstring Curl
Leg Press
Seated Calf Raises
10 minutes HIIT on Elliptical Trainer

8:45am (Meal 2) Post-workout shake
8 oz. water
1 medium banana
1 scoop of whey+casein protein powder
1/4 cup chocolate flavored calorie-free syrup

10:45am (Meal 3)
soy yogurt
strawberries
2 tbsp. flax seed

 1:30pm (Meal 4)
salad
chicken
Sweet potato



 4:30pm (Meal 5)
water + 1 scoop veggie protein
3 stalks celery
15 almonds


7pmpm (Meal 6)

My goal today is to eat clean at every meal! I am going to put EVERYTHING back where it belongs when I take it. This will keep me organized and have a less cluttered space. I am aiming to think that every time I think "the problem is out there, that very thought is the problem" and I will change my thoughts. I am on my way! Take it one day at a time, Bea!

Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment