Saturday, July 30, 2011

Peach Blueberry and Banana Protein Pancakes


I decided to make peach blueberry banana protein pancakes this Saturday morning for breakfast! Here is the recipe (1 serving): 

1. 
Wet ingredients:
1/2 organic banana, mashed
1 whole organic cage-free  egg, 1 egg white
1/8 cup soy milk
(mix very well) 

2.
Dry ingredients:
1/4 cup organic oat flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1 shake of salt (?)
1/2 scoop of soy protein powder
(mix very well)

3. 
Combine both mixtures and mix well
Add peach cubes (1/4 of fruit) 
Add blueberries (16 berries cut in half)
(mix again) 

4. 
Heat your pan/ skillet and add cooking spray 
(we use Pam canola oil, 0 calories/fat) 

5.
Cook each side for 1.5-2.5 minutes

6. 
Serve on a plate and top with sugar-free, calorie-free syrup


7. Enjoy with a cup pf organic green tea!


The amount of these ingredients makes about 5 3" pancakes. I have not counted the nutrition facts, but I don't care right now, lol. I just wanted to eat them. I am sure they are no more than 450 calories. I probably added to much baking powder and baking soda, but it made them SO fluffy and soft! They we so delicious and I enjoyed them very much! :D

Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment