Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Food We Ate and Fun Videos of Anniversary Dinner

Before we head out the house, Bret always chooses the music we'll listen to. I'm okay with him doing that because I really don't have a preference - and he loves introducing mew to new/classic bands. The music he chose that night was perfect: The Beatles' Abbey Road.

To celebrate our 5th Anniversary, we went back to the Inn of the Seventh Ray again. Check out our pictures and some silly videos I took! ;)






Pumpernickel bread, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.


Baby colorful beets with "goat cheese" (vegan, of course), topped with black seeds cracker (?).


Risotto with corn and sweet pea sauce topped with some kind of sprouts.
Waiting for our next course!
Baby Brussels sprouts with garlic bread crumbs.


Just me. I have very few pictures of myself because I'm always taking pictures of everybody.


It was a sea weed/vegetable and noddle soup with tofu. ;)


Vegan duck with baby carrots, bok choy and a spicy sauce. As much as I hate to say we were eating "vegan duck", we ate this and it was really good. They took it out of the menu the day before, but they still had a few extra left over.


I don't know how to describe this pasta :) It tasted like sour cream, but they swore to us it was vegan.


 As you can see, Bret and I love being silly and laughing at each other. At first I wasn't going to put this up because at 52" or something I stick out my tounge like a giraffe, LOL. But then I thought: "Why not? (Life is too short to be embarrassed about the way one looks) I have a tongue and I use it. It helps me swallow my food." :)


And creme brulee for dessert.
 



Wrapping up the night listening to The Beatles' Abbey Road was excellent! The album finished exactly at the moment Bret parked the car at home.

"Oh yeah, all right  
Are you gonna be in my dreams tonight?
Love you, love you  
Love you, love you 
Love you, love you
And in the end, the love you take 
Is equal to the love you make"

~Lennon/McCartney



Love,

Bea


Bret got me more Los Bukis CD's as a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment