Friday, May 10, 2013

¡Hoy 10 de mayo es dia de la madres en México!

Today, May 10th is mother's day in Mexico! 

Happy Mother's Day, mamí Linda! (Linda is her real name ;) I am infinitely thankful for giving me the gift of life and raising me, which is in my eyes, the biggest proof of love. Every day you teach me the meaning of unconditional love, patience, kindness, and compassion. You are an incredible woman, mom, I am so proud of you, A thousand thank yous for fightinf EVERY day of your life to give me and my siblings the best. I love you, mamacita 
Photo: íFeliz día de la madre, mamita Linda! Estoy infinitamente agradecida por haberme dado el regalo de la vida y por criarme: en mis ojos, lla mayor prueba de amor. Cada día que me enseña usted el significado del amor incondicional, la paciencia y la compasión. Usted es una mujer increíble, me siento tan orgullosa de llamarte mamá. Mil gracias por luchar TODOS los dias de tu vida para darlme a mi y a mis herman@s lo mejor. Te amo, mamacita.
íFeliz día de la madre, mamita Linda! (Así real mente se llama mi mamá, Linda ;) Estoy infinitamente agradecida por haberme dado el regalo de la vida y por criarme: en mis ojos, eso es la mayor prueba de amor. Cada día usted me enseña el significado del amor incondicional, la paciencia, la amabilidad y la compasión. Usted es una mujer increíble, me siento tan orgullosa de llamarte mamá. Mil gracias por luchar TODOS los dias de tu vida para darlme a mi y a mis herman@s lo mejor. íTe amo, mamacita chula!

Ever since I can remember since I was a little girl in Mexico, my mom has always gone to justice protests (against the PRI). She is not one to be complacent and always is ready to shows her support to good causes by being present! I don't think my mom realizes this, but she is an activist. I think that she is who I get it from. Together we make a great team! 
Photo: ¡Yo <3 a mi mamá, mi mejor amiga!
At the MLK Parade in South L.A. marching with our health care justice signs!
  
I admire my mom for not wearing any makeup, she has never liked it. That is why she has such beautiful and healthy skin. What good genes I have!  
Photo: Admiró mi mamá por que no se pone nada de maquillaje, nunca le ha gustado. Es por eso que tiene una piel tan hermosa y saludable. Que buenos genes los que tengo! ;)

I admire my mom for not wearing any makeup, she has never liked it. That is why she has such beautiful and healthy skin. What good genes I have! ;)
Admiró mi mamá por que no se pone nada de maquillaje, nunca le ha gustado. Es por eso que tiene una piel tan hermosa y saludable. Que buenos genes los que tengo!

My mom giving me her blessing at my wedding. With herlove, friendship and sacrifices, my mom prepared me my entire life for this amazing moment.
Mi madre preciosa dandome la bendición en mi boda. Con su amor, amistad, y sacrificios, mi mamá me preparo toda una vida hasta llegar a este momento.

My mom is a warrior; she has worked incredible hard all her life for all her six kids and her husband, my dad. My mom-- both my parents-- have through some incredible journeys and has traveled thousands of miles by bus and on foot to give me and my siblings a better life.
 Photo

 I am blessed to have my mom with me. Thank you Lord for this blessing. I am indebted to my mom for letting me be who I am and for inspiring me to be like her. I realize that I still have so much to learn from my mom, every day. 

Mother's Day is every day! The day is always the right day to treat mom and shower her with love (meaningful actions) and not just words. 

Photo: ¡Feliz día de las madrecitas! ¡Todos los días es día de la madre! <3

 


 

 I love the picture below! Flowers are beautiful, but free...I' rather have a revolution of people fighting for justuce!
Photo 

I am not a mommy yet, but one day I'll be able to say this:

Photo: "Soy tan astuta que hago personas." 

Si, TODOS los dias son el dia de la madre! <3 (Todavia yo no soy mamá, pero felicidades a todas la que si son, las admiro!)

Yes, again: Mother's Day is every day! (I'm not a mommy yet, but congratulations to those who are, I admire you!) 

Happy Mother's Day!  íFeliz día de las madres!


Love, 

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment