Sunday, January 13, 2013
My 13 GOALS for 2013
It's never too late to start over. This 2013 I am going to step up my game one step (or many steps) higher. I did some came up with 13 BIG GOALS for this year:
1. Be more loving, be more kind. (Passion; Conscience)
2. Improve my financial fitness. (Personal Finance)
3. Listen more, talk less. (Passion)
4. Speak up louder, clearer, firmer about issues I believe in. (Conscience)
5. Live in the moment. (Passion, Vision, Discipline, Conscience)
6. Eat and train like a figure athlete. (Discipline)
7. Be more organized and punctual. (Discipline)
8. Learn to relentlessly focus my attention. (Vision; Discipline)
9. Be more proactive and less reactive. (Vision; Passion)
10. Read and write more. (Vision; Conscience)
11. Discover hidden talents! (Passion)
12. Listen to my body and understand how it works. (Discipline; Vision)
13. Master my mind: Question the voice inside me that tells me I can’t so something. (Passion, Vision, Discipline, Conscience).
These are HUGE goals that will challenge me every step of the way! I have broken them down into my journal into mini-steps and what particular areas of my life these fall under.
I wish you all have a year full of love, joy, peace and health!