Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm getting married to the love of my life!

Last night Bret proposed! Of course, I said, "Of course! Yes!"


Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary from the first time we met on February18, 2008. Bret took me to the Inn of the Seventh Ray in Topanga Canyon, near Santa Monica beach for a very romantic candlelight (vegan) dinner.

Our food was so delicious and I think it tasted so good because I knew it was all vegan, including the bread and dessert! I also enjoyed a glass of organic red wine (I don't remember the last time I drank alcohol before that :-O

Bret proposed after singing a song he wrote in Spanish just for me: "Ya te puedes casar." :) The ring he had for me was too small, but I absolutely loved it! It was even more loevly because it was made as eco-conscious as possible. My ring has a diamond Bret inhereted form his grandmother for "his future wife" and from white gold melted from family-owned jewelry. Today we're taking it to Ben Bridge to get it re-sized!

I am so ecstatic! I feel I don't even have words to express how amazing I feel, how excited we BOTh feel to spend the rest of our lives together. This is SUCH a unique feeling that I never imagined...It's amazing. I am getting married to my best friend, mentor and inspiration!  I am such a lucky, lucky woman!!!

 
I took pictures of our delicious dinner, here they are!: 


I am in love! Now off to get some wedding planning started! ;D
I love Bret! He is working on smiling more in pictures ;)

 
Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment