Monday, April 2, 2012

All ready to go on our road trip!


We're about to leave to Yosemite National Park to meet our Wedding Planner and taste the food and cake for our wedding! Everything's packed (we filled our own water bottles; vitamins and supplements; food and fruits; utensils and napkins; and all the other stuff we need).


I didn't get my cardio session in this morning, but I'm not worried. I'm taking my jump rope so that at every stop and at any chance I get through out the day, I'll be jumping!! I'm also taking my gloves because I plan to get dirty by doing push ups and pull sup where ever I can. It's all about moving and doing work!



I am so excited! Yosemite is beautiful and it's the perfect place to get married at! I'll post our pictures :-)



Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment