Sunday, May 22, 2011

Okay...I am not the best eater when it comes to contest-prep

Okay...I am not the best eater when it comes to contest-prep. This is my journey, and I am learning along the way. Yes, it is important to focus on the outcome. You alsways need to start with the end in mind. The end -- being when I am up there! But it is also important to enjoy your way getting to the destination. My journey is different than all others and I have learned a long the way that it is not easy. I am learning who I am, what I want, what I don't want. I think through this journey I am building character.

The expwriences that I have learneed have taough me many things. 

I have learned that my concentartion span in short. My mind shifts from one thing to the next very quickly. 
It's hard for me to focus. Well let me reprase -- it's not as easy for me to focus. 

I associate feeling good and feeling love with food. This morning I made crepes for Mother's Day. I learned from this video:



I ate: 1 whole crepe with cream cheese filling, strawberries, bananas, whip cream, yummy! ...Not too bad. I did eat 2 panes de dulce (a little bit of empanada de pi~na, una quesadilla muffin, 3/4 cuerno); Cafe con leche....and bolillo. Strawberries with sugar. 

I felt stuffed, but kept on eating bolillo until  Oneyda (my sister-in-law) told me, "Bety, cuidado con los carbohydratos..." And I said, "Ay! Tienes razon. Ya, ya," and I put it away. 


I left Norwalk at 12:00pm and it is 1:40pm and I am still stuffed...I am at Starbucks drinking coffee so I can get pumped up and go to the gym. I need a hard/tough workout session! I am 19 days out! OMG! The last 3 weeks have to be CLEAN!!! Let's see what I can do.


Love, Bea



The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment