Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am taking a step back and re-evaluating myself and my actions by using the "Sharpen the Saw" Model

This week I felt crappy...It sucks. I had weak workouts, overate, had a hard time concentrating at work, didn't really study, didn't go to class, and had a meaningless argument with Bret (but we soon talked it thought and we resolved our issues).  I also feel sad because I haven't seen my family :-(

I am taking a step back and re-evaluating myself and my actions by using the "Sharpen the Saw" Model:

Body

  • I have been eating clean, 85%-90% of the time (but how do I really know it is the right percentage??)
  • Eat 5-7 times a day (meals and snacks)
  • Limit salt, sugar and fats
  • Drink close to 1 gallon a day
  • Work out 6 days a week; 1 full rest day
  • Drink too much caffeine
  • SuperPump is beginning to feel nasty to my stomach
  • Sleep close to 7 hours per night
Mind
  • Internship class
    • RIMI
    • LHA
  • Dr. Mo's class project
  • Study for the COMPS om April 29th
  • Read my books on CD
Heart

  • Improve my relationships with Bret, family, friends and co-workers
Spirit
  • CaHPSA 
  • Be less impactful to the environment (bring own cup to coffee shop; pack my own utensils and napkin, drive less and slower)

No comments:

Post a Comment