Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have a Matron of Honor!

I have a Matron of Honor, my sister Laura! I had to tell her as soon as possible so yesterday Bret and I went to the Berlant's for dinner. She gladly accepted and we started to plan some more details for my wedding.

Laura has been incredibly helpful and supportive since the moment I told her that Bret and I got engaged. I felt she was genuinely happy for me and that meant SO much to me! Laura  was the one who planted the Marrying-in-Yosemite seed and my mind was fertile soil -- so now our wedding plans are in Yosemite National Park!




Since I was a little girl, Laura was my best girl friend -- and she continues to be. Although times were difficult and bittersweet growing up she always had a special place in my heart. We both have grown a great deal from our past experiences into the women we are today. Having her as my Matron of Honor is a great way for me to show not only my love and appreciation for her, but because she is a great representation of many, many of my personal values and beliefs about love, family, kindness, strength, persistence, hard work and resilience -- and so much more!!!

My sister has consistently been there for me and backing up every step of the way in everything that I do. (She even cooks healthy vegan meals for me and Bret!). I am thankful to God for giving me a new day and  new opportunities to work on strengthening my relationship with her. I think she and I make a great team! :)

Love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment