Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year)!

Happy Rosh Hashanah!

Today marks year 5772 of the Jewish calendar! I celebrate this day because Bret and some of my family members are  Jewish so I choose to identify with some aspects of Judaism.

Last night's dinner was very good and filling! Sorry, I can't name any the dishes or what they were made of, but I spent a great time with my Jewish side of the family! :) Oh yeah, the only things I can name are: the salad and roasted potatoes, lol! Although, I admit that I am ignorant about the history of Rosh Hashanah, I am determined to learn more about it!

Anyway, what I want to say is that I am coming up with some Jewish New Year's resolutions -- things I want to complete, things I want to improve on and new goals I want to achieve. It works out just right as we are 3 months from the end of 2011! So before this year is over I will cross some things off my list. Focus and execute! We must always remember, though, to make every day count, give love, be kind and grateful!

Love,

Bea




No comments:

Post a Comment