Monday, July 8, 2013

Quotes that Help me Keep Focused

Here are some of the quotes I have in front of me on my desk wall to keep me motivated and focused: 

"Focus and be organized." ~Monica Salinas, Ph.D. After meeting her at the 2012 UCLA Health Disparities symposium, I asked her what she advised as I do as a prospective doctoral student.

"#1: See it as it is. #2: See it better than it is. (Raise the standard; live it, breathe it, sleep it.) #3: Make it the way you see it." ~Anthony Robbins

"Our bodies change our minds...Our minds can change our behaviors...Our behaviors can change our outcomes. " ~Amy Cuddy

"Fake it till you become it." ~Amy Cuddy

"tiny tweaks --> BIG CHANGES" ~Amy Cuddy

"There will always be more ideas than there is capacity to execute them." ~The 4 Disciplines of Execution by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey and Jim Huling



Stay focused and get things done.

Love,

Bea 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment